Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

My first goal is that I will not procrastinate in any of my classes, including Anatomy, for the whole semester. To work towards this goal, I will start work and homework the day it is assigned. If it is a huge project that is hard to do in one day, I will do a little each day, so I don't have to worry too much when the day before the project is due comes. For the 20 Time Project, I will work hard every Monday, so the project will be done by the end of the semester. Also, I will start studying for a test four days in advance instead of the day before the actual test. I will use my planner so I can know in advance when everything is due. Last semester, I didn't use a planner, so I always had to ask my friends the day before something was due. A planner would make it easier for me not to procrastinate. 

My second goal is that I will listen more in class for the whole semester. Usually, I do not focus as much as I can in class so when I go home, I have to learn everything by myself. This year, I hope to listen and focus, so at home, I will be less stressed out from all the work. To work towards this goal, I will pretend that after class, I have a quiz on the material that is taught that day. Then, I will focus more and hopefully, I will be less stressed out. I will also block out all distractions. For the 20 Time Project, I will make sure to focus and listen to all the instructions given in class, so I don't do anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment