Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What is Health?



Health is very important to me. I believe health is a measure of our mental, social, and physical well being and condition. Good health is something that everyone wants in their life. In order to achieve good health, it is important to understand the 5 pillars of health, which are nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, and social. I think the nutrition pillar is the strongest because good nutrition helps you grow and lead a healthy life style. If you eat bad food, you have a higher change of developing obesity and diabetes. I think I need the most improvement on the sleep pillar because I usually don't get enough sleep every day due to homework. I want to learn more about the causes of good health and the ways in which different people can become healthy.






No comments:

Post a Comment